. Cervero RM, Gaines JK .The impact of CME on physician performance and patient health outcomes: an updated synthesis of systematic reviews. J Contin Educ Health Prof. 2015 spring; 35(2):131-8. doi: 10.1002/chp.21290.
2. Adrienne Boissy, Amy K. Windover, Dan Bokar, Matthew Karafa, Katie Neuendorf, Richard M. Frankel, James Merlino, Michael B. Rothberg. Communication Skills Training for Physicians Improves Patient Satisfaction. J Gen Intern Med. 2016. 31(7):755–61.
3. Stein T, Frankel RM, Krupat E. Enhancing clinician communication skills in a large healthcare organization: a longitudinal case study. Patient Educ Couns. 2005; 58(1):4–12.
4. Murugesan N, Shobana
R, Snehalatha C, AnilKapur A, Ramachandran
. Immediate impact of a diabetes training programed for primary care physicians-an endeavor for national capacity building for diabetes management in India. Diabetes research and clinical practice 83(2009) 140–4.
5. Bloom BS
. Effects of continuing medical educational on improving physician clinical care and patient health: A review of systematic reviews. Int J Technol Assess Health Care. 2005 summer; 21(3):380-5.
6. Davis D. Does CME work? An analysis of effects of educational activities on physician performance or health care outcomes. Int J Psychiatry Med. 1998; 28(1):21-39.
7. Lorrene A. Buckley, Gary P. Carlson, Vanessa A. Fitsanakis , Sue M. Ford, May Beth Genter, Dori R. Germolec,Teresa L. Leavens ,Lois D. Lehman-McKeeman ,Stephen H. Safe, Courtney E. W. Sulentic , and Betty J. The Toxicology Education Summit: Building the Future of Toxicology, Through Education. Toxicological Sciences.2012: 127(2), 331–338.
8. Ulrich BT, Lavandero R ,Hart KA ,Woods D, Leggett J, Taylor D. Critical Care Nurses’ Work Environments: A Baseline Status Report. Crit Care Nurse .2006; 26 (5): 46-57.