. Bagherian Mahmoodabadi H, Setareh M, Nejadnick M, Niknamian M, Ayoobian A. The Frequency and Reasons of Medical Errors in Cases Ref erred to Isfahan Legal Medicine Center. Health Information Management 2012; 9(1): 109.
2. Banja J. Medical Errors: A primer. Case Manager 2005; 16(3):57-9.
3. Lewis P, Dornan T, Taylor D, Tully MP
, Wass V
, Ashcroft DM
. Prevalence, incidence and nature of prescribing errors in hospital inpatients:
a systematic review. Drug Safe 2009; 32 (5):
4. Starfield B. Doctors Are The Third Leading Cause of Death in the US. Journal of the American Medical Association 2000; 284(4):483-5.
5. Rodd holder A. Medical Errors. Hematology 2003; 2(1): 503.
6. Tully M P. The Causes of and Factors Associatedwith Prescribing Errors in Hospital Inpatients: ASystematic Review. Drug Safe 2009; 32 (10): 819-36.
7. Waldman JD, Smith HL. Strategic Planning to Reduce MedicalErrors: Part I—Diagnosis. J Med Pract Manage 2012; 27(4):230-6.
8. Maurer, M J. Nurses’ Perceptions of and Experienceswith Medication Errors. The dissertation of PhD.TheUniversity of Toledo:2010.
9. Heydar pour P. Family of tent of clinical governance.Tehran,Tandis Published 2011;40-5.
10. Soltani K. Medical Organization. Published in Jam-eJam newspaper, number of news: 100852372860, Date of Publication: 2011.
11. Mohsenzade A, Rezapour, S, Birjandi, M. Theprevalence of medical errors in children admitted toMadani hospital in the six months.Yafte 2009; 11(4): 31-38. (Persian)
12. khammarnia M, ravangard R, ghanbari jahromi M, moradi A. Survey of Medical Errors in Shiraz Public Hospitals: 2013. Journal of Hospital 2014; 13 (3):17-24. (Persian)
13. Doshmangir, Sari A. Rate, nature, consequencesand likely cause of adverse event and medical error. Journalof hospital 2008; 3:
14. Sari AB, Shedon TA, Crancknell A, Trunbull A, Dobson Y
, Grant C
, et al . Extent, nature and consequences of adverse events: resultsof a retrospective case note review in a large NHS hospital. Qual Saf Health Care
15. Salmani N, Fallah-tafti B. Frequency, Type and causes of Medication Errors in Pediatric Wards of Hospitals in Yazd, the Central of Iran. Int J Pediatr 2016; 4(9):3475-347.
16. Soerensen AL, Lisby M, Nielsen LP, Poulsen BK. The medication process in a psychiatric hospital: areerrors a potential threat to patient safety? Risk Manag Health Policy 2013; 6: 23–31.
17. Sotodezade F, Gharkhalo Kh, Sotodezade S, Azami S. Study nursing and medical errors in Gynecology wardsin Shiraz hospital and ways to reduce them in 2012, the first congress of student clinical governance and continuous quality improvement: 2012.
18. Farvardin M, Derakhshan S, Behzadi F. Epidemiological study of hospital medical errors in Ganaveh hospital in 2011, the first congress of Clinical Audit and Quality Conference: 2013.
19. Malekzadeh R, Araghian-Mojarrad F, Amirkhanlu A, Sarafraz S, Abedini E. Incidence of Medical Errors in Voluntary Reporting System in Hospitals of Mazandaran University of Medical Sciences in 2014. Manage Strat Health Syst 2016; 1(1) :61-9.
20. Saremi M, Fallah M. Subjective fatigue andmedical errors among nurses in an educational hospital. Iran Occupational Health Journal 2013; 10 (4):1-8.
21. Darabi, F. The frequency of Nursing and Midwiferyerrors in the cases referred to the Medical Council inKermanshah. Journal of Kermanshah 2009; 13 (3): 261-6.
22. Bagheri-Nesami M, Esmaeili R, Tajari M. Frequency of Non-Injectable Medication Administration Errors in Nurses of Cardiac Critical Care Units in Mazandaran Province in 2014. J RafsanjanUniv Med Sci 2016; 15(2): 151-64. (Persian)